Production Ready Kitting can reduce customer-held inventory and all the associated overheads, but above all, releases working capital for our customers.
Our Production Ready Kitting service undertakes total responsibility for the Bill Of Materials (BOM) from the PCB to the General Assembly, adding value and reducing the total cost of acquisition.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Collaborative involvement in the BOM throughout design, pre-production & volume manufacture
- Continued monitoring of the BOM identifying potential component jeopardies such as obsolescence or extended lead-times
- Collaborative cost reduction and value engineering programmes
- Regular business review meetings
- Technical support specialising in obsolescence problems and new technology
In today’s markets you need an edge. Many successful companies are using kitting as a tool to give them that competitive advantage by:
- Reducing inventory
- Freeing up working capital
- Controlling costs
- Reducing time spent on purchasing and expediting
- Allowing management to focus on core activities